MasterSeal 610, 614, 615: Waterborne emulsified-asphalt damp-proofing compounds
Formerly: Hydrocide 600, 700, 700B
How do MasterSeal 610, 614, 615 work?
MasterSeal 610, 614 and 615 are cold-applied water-based emulsified-asphalt damp-proofing and vapor-retarding coatings for use on “green” or slightly damp surfaces.
- Exterior surfaces (below grade)
- Faces of cavity walls
- Exterior-grade gypsum board
- Bonding polystyrene insulation to many substrates
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 610, 614, 615?
- MasterSeal 610 is fiber-free for application by brush or spray
- MasterSeal 614 is reinforced with long fibers for application by trowel
- MasterSeal 615 is reinforced with short fibers for application by brush or spray
- Wide service temperature range of -40 to 150° F (-40 to 66° C) making MasterSeal 610, 614, and 615 suitable for most climates
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 610, 614, 615?
- Suitable for “green” or slightly damp surfaces, speeding up damp-proofing of new foundation walls
- Non-flammable to minimize fire hazard during application
- User-friendly water clean-up formula; reduces clean-up time