MasterSeal 584: Cementitious waterproof coating for concrete, brick, and masonry
Formerly: Thoroseal Plaster Mix
How does MasterSeal 584 work?
MasterSeal 584 is a cement-based, waterproof coating for concrete, brick, or block. It can be used to eliminate the look of mortar joints and textured by both spray and trowel application.
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Water-treatment reservoirs, dams, tunnels, bridges
What are the features of MasterSeal 584?
- High-performance properties
- Excellent adhesion to mineral substrates
- Water-vapor permeable
- Provides texture and color uniformity
- Wide variety of textured finishes possible
- Easy to apply by trowel or spray
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 584?
- Fills, seals, and hides surface imperfections
- Produces lasting durability
- Allows substrate to breathe; protects against surface blisters
- Enhances structure’s appearance
- Enhances design options
- Speeds jobsite production