MasterSeal 583: A waterproof cement-based coating for concrete, brick, and masonry.
Formerly Super Thoroseal
How does MasterSeal 583 work?
MasterSeal is a dry polymer modified portland cement-based coating used for sealing and protecting concrete and masonrysubstrates against water, dampness and seepage with a long lasting, semi-smooth decorative white finish.
- Interior or Exterior
- Above and below grade
- Waterproofing basements, retaining walls, foundations,
water cisterns, concrete planters, sea walls and piers
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 583?
- Waterproof to help protect building interiors from dampness and moisture damage
- Fills and seals voids to correct surface irregularities
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 583?
- Waterproofs, seals and protects
- Resistant to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure load
- Compatible with mineral or cement-based substrates
- Resistant to mold and mildew