MasterProtect H 400: Water-based 40% silane penetrating sealer
Formerly: Enviroseal 40
How does MasterProtect H 400 work?
MasterProtect H 400 is a water-based, 40% alkylalkoxysilane penetrating sealer. It provides long-lasting protection against moisture intrusion, freeze/thaw cycles, and chloride intrusion.
- Interior or exterior
- Above grade
- Parking garages
- Bridge decks
- Concrete highway road surfaces
- Ramps and barrier rails
- Many other reinforced concrete structures
What are the unique features of MasterProtect H 400?
- 40% silane
- Ideal for traffic-bearing surfaces
- Does not alter surface appearance
What are the benefits of MasterProtect H 400?
- Excellent penetration protecting against damage from moisture intrusion and chloride ion penetration
- Breathable to allow interior moisture to escape without damaging sealer
- One component for ease of application
On the Job Videos
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
LEED v4 Letter