MasterProtect HB 400DOT: Water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating for DOT applications
Formerly: Thorocoat DOT
How does MasterProtect HB 400DOT work?
MasterProtect HB 400DOT is a water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating for above-grade concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS.
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Above grade
- Protecting and waterproofing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect HB 400DOT?
- Available in custom state DOT colors
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
What are the benefits of MasterProtect HB 400DOT?
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Fine texture helps improve aesthetics of irregular substrates
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Freeze/thaw resistant suitable for cold climates