MasterProtect HB 100: Water-based, acrylic copolymer, heavily textured coating
How does MasterProtect HB 100 work?
MasterProtect HB 100 is a water-based, heavily textured acrylic copolymer wall coating containing perlite aggregate. It is ideal for exterior applications over concrete substrates and tilt-up walls.
Recommended for use in:
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Above grade
- Tilt-up walls
- Concrete, cast-in place and precast concrete
What are the unique features of MasterProtect HB 100?
- Uniform textured perlite finish hides minor surface imperfections
- Cost-effective quality provides an economical coating for tilt wall concrete surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterProtect HB 100?
- Excellent color retention resists long term fading
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Recoatable making it easy and cost efficient to maintain