MasterProtect EL 850: Silicone-modified, anti-carbonation, elastomeric waterproof coating
How does MasterProtect EL 850 work?
MasterProtect EL 850 is a water-based, silicone-modified, elastomeric coating for waterproofing exterior surfaces. It has superior crack-bridging ability with a total elongation of 700%. It retards carbonation of concrete. It complies with Federal Specification TT-C-555B, Type II.
- Vertical surfaces
- Above grade
What are the unique features of MasterProtect EL 850?
- Available in a broad range of colors
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
- Resistant to dirt pickup
What are the benefits of MasterProtect EL 850?
- Silicone-modified acrylic formula is recoatable
- High elongation and recovery for durable performance over dynamic cracks
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Flexibility at very low temperatures makes it suitable for all climates
US / Canada Product InformationSafety Data Sheets - Tint Base Ultra Deep