MasterProtect EL 750: High-build, water-based, 100% acrylic, elastomeric, waterproof coating
How does MasterProtect EL 750 work?
MasterProtect EL 750 is a water-based, high-build, elastomeric, 100% acrylic waterproof coating for above-grade concrete, masonry, stucco and EIFS.
- Vertical surfaces
- Above grade
- Protecting and waterproofing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect EL 750?
- Available in a broad range of colors and textures for design versatility
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Textured formulations help improve aesthetics of irregular substrates
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
- Resistant to dirt pickup
- Also available in algae-resistant (AA) formula for versatility
What are the benefits of MasterProtect EL 750?
- High elongation and recovery for durable performance over dynamic cracks
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Flexibility at very low temperatures makes it suitable for all climates
On the Job Videos
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheet - Fine Pastel Tint Base
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
LEED v4 Letter