MaxFlash: Liquid flashing membrane
MaxFlash is a one-component elastomeric material for use as a flexible flashing membrane. It can also be used to prepare sheathing joints for subsequent application of BASF Enershield-HP or Enershield-I air/water-resistive barrier membranes.
MaxFlash is designed for use as a membrane for flashing rough openings, and as a detailing compound for preparing sheathing joints for application of an air/water-resistive barrier membrane.
Acceptable substrates include ASTM C1177 sheathing, plywood, pressure treated wood, OSB, steel and aluminum.
• Can be applied to damp substrates
• Withstands rainfall immediately after application
• Fast cure and tack-free time
• Bonds to a wide range of substrates
• Does not contain solvents, phthalates or isocyanates
US / Canada product information