Quick Corner 6: Corner reinforcement
Quick Corner 6 description
Quick Corner 6 is a premanufactured corner reinforcement designed for use with BASF Corporation Construction Systems fluid-applied air and water-resistive barrier systems.
Quick Corner 6 can be used to reinforce the corners of rough openings as part of a flexible flashing system. Rough openings treated with Quick Corner 6 and approved BASF products can be integrated into a seamless air/water-resistive barrier and flexible flashing system.
If you have any questions regarding Quick Corner 6, please contact our Technical Services Department at 800-243-6739.
Quick Corner 6 features and benefits
- One-piece coverage of window corner yields consistent moisture protection
- Conforms to out-of-square openings for fast, easy, reliable application
- Package dispenses like facial tissue for convenience and speed of application
- ICC-ES AC 148 compliant meets building code requirements
- Designed for commercial window sizes to provide air barrier continuity
Quick Corner 6 application
Liberally apply fluid-applied BASF air/water-resistive barrier material.
Take a QUICK CORNER 6 from the dispenser box.
Place the QUICK CORNER 6 on the BASF fluid-applied air/water-resistive barrier material.
Completely saturate the QUICK CORNER 6 with BASF fluid-applied air/water-resistive barrier material.
US / Canada Product Information