MasterSeal SL 100: High performance, one-component, self-leveling, hybrid sealant
How does MasterSeal SL 100 work?
MasterSeal SL 100 hybrid, one-component, self-leveling sealant can be applied on green and damp concrete substrates. MasterSeal SL 100 is a fast curing, class 35, easy to apply sealant. It combines the best qualities of organic and silicone sealants to keep moving joints weather-tight.
- Horizontal expansion and control joints
- Interior and exterior applications
- On concrete, metal & stone substrates
- Parking structures
- Plaza decks
- Sidewalks and walkways
- Industrial Floors
What are the unique features of MasterSeal SL 100?
- Can be applied to damp and green concrete substrates
- Fast skin time of 5-45 minutes depending upon environmental conditions
- Isocyanate free
- One-component, no need to mix
- Self-leveling with controlled flow, pourable
- Movement capability of ±35% allows expansion and contraction with joint movement
- Wide service temperature range
- Highly UV resistant
- Plastic pail for ease of use (opening and resealing)
- Meets all state and federal VOC regulations
What are the benefits of MasterSeal SL 100?
- Application versality simplifies product selection process
- Fast curing helps to speed up job production
- Easy to gun for quicker installations
US / Canada Product Information
BASF introduces MasterSeal SL 100 self-leveling sealant for damp and green concrete applications
LEED v4 Letter