MasterSeal NP 520: Siliconized acrylic latex, acoustic/sound damping sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 520 work?
MasterSeal® NP 520 is a single component, siliconized acrylic latex sealant formulated to provide easy gunnability, tooling and a fast setting seal with minimal shrinkage. It provides enhanced adhesion and weather ability, making it an ideal solution for many interior and exterior sealing applications. Used as an acoustical sealant, MasterSeal NP 520 reduces sound transmission in partition systems to support high STC values by sealing spaces around cut-outs and at perimeters of partitions. The sealant cures to a tough rubber to form a long-lasting acoustical seal.
- Vertical or horizontal
- Exterior or interior
- Concrete joints
- Joints with low movement
- Hollow core sealings
- Floor planks
- Window and door frames
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 520?
- Formulated to reduce shrinkage and cracking that commonly occurs in acrylic latex sealants
- Product can be painted after 2 hours
- Easy to gun and tool
- Various color choices to meet aesthetic needs
- Non-flammable, suitable for use in interior applications
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 520?
- Mulitple package sizes, sized just right for the project
- Broad color selection including 11 popular colors
- Paintable sealant, ensures compatibility with coatings
- Easy to gun and tool, increasing production quality