MasterSeal NP 150 Tint Base: Tintable low-modulus, non-sag, elastomeric, hybrid sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic 150 Tint Base
How does MasterSeal NP 150 Tint Base work?
MasterSeal NP 150 Tint Base is a premium-grade, high-performance, multi-component tintable, non-sag, hybrid sealant. It can be tinted to multiple colors.
- Vertical or horizontal
- Exterior or interior
- Above grade
- Joints with high movement
- In place of silicone sealants
- Store front systems
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum, vinyl, and wood window frames
- Sanitary applications
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 150 Tint Base?
- Wide temperature application range
- Non-staining formula for use on stone and other sensitive substrates
- Meets all state and federal VOC regulations
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 150 Tint Base?
- Superior adhesion resulting in a long term bond helping reduce call backs
- Low modulus to accommodate for joint movement (100% extension in EIFS joints with little stress on bond line)
- Can be painted with elastomeric coatings soon after installation
- Easy to gun and tool to speed up application
- Weather resistant to provide long-lasting weather tight seals
- Fast curing helps to speed up jobsite production