MasterSeal NP 125: One-component, elastomeric, gun-grade thermoplastic sealant and adhesive
Formerly: Sonolastic Clear 25
How does MasterSeal NP 125 work?
MasterSeal NP 125 is a one-component, high-performance, non-priming, gun-grade, thermoplastic adhesive and sealant. It requires no mixing and bonds tenaciously to common building materials, including concrete and clay roof tiles, metal flashings and masonry.
- Sheet roofing
- Liquid applied roofs
- Metal roofs
- Shingled and tiled roofs
- Between adjacent layers of roof tile
- Sealing edge and ridge tiles
- Penetration seals
- Skylight frames
- Termination bars and reglets
- Parapet expansion joints
- Lap seals in metal roof assemblies
- Sealing wood forms
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 125?
- Superior holding power for longer lasting seals
- Suitable for exterior applications (roofing)
- Bonds similar and dissimilar materials
- Clear formula blends with any substrate color
- Wide temperature application range makes MasterSeal NP 125 suitable for all climates
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 125?
- One-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement capability of 25% total provides excellent flexibility, keeping moving joints tightly sealed
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Compatible with non-rigid paints and can be painted