MasterSeal CR 190: Two-part flexible epoxy joint filler
Formerly: Epolith P
How does MasterSeal CR 190 work?
MasterSeal CR 190 is a two-component self-leveling 100% solids epoxy control joint filler designed to protect joints in industrial concrete floors subjected to hard wheels and heavy loads.
- Interior or exterior
- Control joints in concrete
- Retail, warehouse and industrial floors
- Random crack filling
What are the unique features of MasterSeal CR 190?
- Provides excellent resistance to spalling, abrasion, chemical attack, and corrosion
- Ideal for filling random cracks
- 100% solids to fill joints completely and reinforces side walls without shrinkage
What are the benefits of MasterSeal CR 190?
- Chemical resistant, making it suitable for many industrial environments
- Stiff yet resilient to help absorb floor vibration and wheel impact; reinforces joint edges to prevent spalling in heavy-duty areas
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Sealant Performance Selection Guide