MasterTop SRS 53TC: Industrial strength methyl-methacrylate (MMA) topcoat resin for pigmented flooring systems
Formerly: SRS Degadur 523
How does MasterTop SRS 53TC work?
MasterTop SRS 53TC is a methyl-methacrylate topcoat resin for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 53TC is a solvent free, two-component, 100% reactive resin designed for roller applied coatings and pigmented flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 53TC is a medium viscosity resin that is ideal for use as a pigmented topcoat that can be applied in a single application. MasterTop SRS 53TC is colorless, so the MasterTop Pigment will be necessary to create pigmented flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 53TC can also be used as a topcoat for decorative systems requiring a clear topcoat.
- Used as a topcoat within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CP
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 53TC?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Superior chemical resistance
- Medium viscosity resin
- Can be applied at 30° F (-3.6° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 53TC?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Can withstand exposure to harsh chemicals
- Topcoat that can be applied in a single application
- Can perform installations in cooler temperatures