MasterTop 1843SRS CQ: Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling, flexible flooring system with decorative quartz broadcast
Formerly: SRS Degaflex CQ
How does MasterTop 1843SRS CQ work?
MasterTop 1843SRS CQ is a methyl-methacrylate self-leveling, flexible flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, decorative floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for restaurants, public assembly facilities or processing facilities where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1843SRS CQ is an impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface, easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. Additionally, MasterTop 1843SRS CQ is a flexible flooring system with the ability to handle environments with temperature swings or exterior applications. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1843SRS CQ system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Exterior environments subject to freeze/thaw
- Pharmaceutical processing facilities
- Industrial environments
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1843SRS CQ?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Flexible flooring system
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1843SRS CQ?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Long term color performance
- Cleaning is fast and easy
- Wide range of applications
- Able to perform under temperature swings