MasterTop 1841SRS CF: Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling, flexible flooring system with decorative flake broadcast
Formerly: SRS Degaflex CF
How does MasterTop 1841SRS CF work?
MasterTop 1841SRS CF is a methyl-methacrylate, self-leveling, flexible flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, decorative floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for research facilities, laboratories, public assembly facilities or office buildings where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1841SRS CF is an impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface and are easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. Additionally, MasterTop 1841SRS CF is a flexible flooring system with the ability to handle environments with temperature swings or exterior applications. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1841SRS CF system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Exterior environments subject to freeze/thaw
- Pharmaceutical processing and research areas
- Over deglazed quarry tile
- Grocery stores
- Food processing facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1841SRS CF?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Decorative flake broadcast
- Excellent chemical resistance
- NSF registered
- Low temperature applications
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1841SRS CF?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Long term color performance
- Provides an aesthetic texture that hides visible dirt
- Wide range of applications
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can be installed at temperatures down to 24 °F (-4 °C)