MasterTop TC 493: Chemical resistant, polyurethane floor coating
Formerly: Selby N300 CR
MasterTop TC 493 description
MasterTop TC 493 is a two component pigmented or clear aliphatic polyurethane coating. It provides excellent abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, weather-resistance and color retention.
- Floors exposed to heavy traffic, weather, or harsh chemicals
- Where color and UV stability is required
- As a lock coat for Ucrete HP and HP/Q
- As a topcoat for MasterTop Flooring systems
- Aircraft hangars
- Industrial shop floors
What are the unique features of MasterTop TC 493?
- Aliphatic polyurethane chemistry
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
What are the benefits of MasterTop TC 493?
- Provides increased abrasion assistance
- Superior performance characteristics
- Handles excessive wear
- Retains color stability and light reflectivity
- Wide range of applications
- Easy to clean and maintain