MasterTop 1246: Trowel applied chemical resistant epoxy topping system
Formerly: Selbachem 6651
How does MasterTop 1246 work?
MasterTop 1246 is a 100% solids epoxy flooring system that utilizes chemical resistant epoxy resins and aggregate. It is applied over a properly primed surface at a thickness of 1/4" (6mm). It is specifically formulated for areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance.
- Heavy-duty traffic areas
- Areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance
- Industrial plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1246?
- 1/4" (6 mm) base
- Available in a variety of textures
- Available in clear or pigmented finishes
- In-service temperature range of -20 to 170° F (-29 to 76° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1246?
- Provides increased abrasion and impact resistance
- Protects floors from dilute inorganic and organic acids, caustics and solvents
- Can be used with other MasterTop Flooring systems
- Slip resistance can be tailored to meet facility requirements
- Wide range of decorative looks
- Ideal for hot or cold environments