MasterTop 1244: Trowel applied decorative epoxy floor system
Formerly: Selbatwede 71
How does MasterTop 1244 work?
MasterTop 1244 is a 100% solids trowel applied epoxy with colored quartz aggregate. The trowel application will impart more color depth and stability, a smoother finish, and greater durability than the MasterTop 1234 system. It is applied over properly primed surfaces at a depth of 3/16" (5 mm).
- Medium- to heavy-duty traffic areas requiring a decorative finish
- Where aesthetics is a primary concern
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Research laboratories
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1244?
- 3/16" (4.6 mm) trowel base
- Large, multi-colored quartz aggregate
- Epoxy technology
- 100% solids
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1244?
- Will accommodate damaged surfaces; providing impact resistance and extended service life
- A stratified decorative appearance
- Good chemical resistance
- VOC compliant; low odor
- Can utilize terrazzo strips to create decorative patterns