MasterTop 1216: Chemical resistant epoxy floor coating system
Formerly: Selbachem 6611
MasterTop 1216 description:
MasterTop 1216 is a 100% solids epoxy non-reinforced 20 mil coating system consisting of two 10 mil topcoats applied over a properly primed surface. Its finish can be adjusted to provide various slip resistant textures, and is specifically formulated for areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance.
- Areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance
- Where chemicals are used or stored
- Industrial plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1216?
- Specially formulated chemical resistant epoxy technology
- Available in clear or pigmented finishes
- Available in a variety of textures
- In-service temperature range of -20 to 170° F (-29 to 76° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1216?
- Protects floors from dilute inorganic and organic acids, caustics and solvents
- Wide range of decorative looks
- Slip resistance can be tailored to facility requirements
- Ideal for hot or cold environments