MasterTop 1213 high-build epoxy flooring system with an abrasion-resistant polyurethane topcoat
Formerly: Selbacoat III
MasterTop 1213 description:
MasterTop 1213 flooring system consists of a high-solids epoxy base coat with an abrasion-resistant polyurethane or polyaspartic finish. MasterTop 1213 is squeegee or roller applied to a thickness of 20 mils or greater. The MasterTop 1213 pigmented topcoat can have a slip-resistant or smooth surface.
- Areas subject to rubber-wheeled vehicles and heavy foot traffic
- Where a high level of abrasion and chemical resistance is required
- Commercial applications
- Automotive service areas
- Clean rooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1213?
- Polyurethane or polyaspartic topcoat
- High solids
- Chemical resistant
- UV stabilizers
- Wide in-service range
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1213?
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resiliency and flexibility
- Handles most automotive and hydraulic fluids spills
- Excellent color retention
- Profiles can be adjusted for varying texture and slip-resistance
- Use in hot or cold environments