Ucrete UD200 SR: Heavy-Duty Polyurethane Floor
How does Ucrete UD200 SR work?
Ucrete UD200 SR is a four-component polyurethane concrete flooring system specifically designed with integral enhanced slip resistance for increased workplace safety.
- Where enhanced slip resistance is required
- Where severe conditions exist - high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure.
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Badly damaged surfaces that need a fast, economical resurface
- All wet process application areas
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- New construction projects
- Bottling facilities
- Food and beverage facilities
- Food warehouses
- Pulp and paper mills
- Precious-metal refineries
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Freezers and coolers
What are the unique features of Ucrete UD200 SR?
- Slip resistance exceeding 0.97 Mµ (static) and 0.86 Mµ (dynamic)
- Thermal stability
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
- No priming or sealing of substrate
- Wide temperature service ranges from – 40° to 302°F (-40° to 150°C)
- Can be applied on 7-10-day old concrete
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Extremely high bond strength
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to concrete
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
What are the benefits of Ucrete UD200 SR?
- High traction slip resistance in both static and dynamic scenarios
- Resists steam or continuous hot-water cleaning
- Minimizes down time
- Low odor; VOC compliant
- Single lift application for reduced application and facility down time
- Handles heavy traffic
- Thermal shock resistance exceeds typical epoxy overlays
- Accelerates work schedules
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Reduces shear at bond line
- Proven track record