MasterTop VB 240FS: Fast-setting, moisture vapor barrier system for use with resinous floor coatings
MasterTop VB 240FS description
MasterTop VB 240FS is a fast setting, 100% solids epoxy moisture mitigation system for use with resinous flooring systems. MasterTop VB 240FS reduces the permeance of moisture vapor through concrete substrates to levels that are acceptable for the installation of resinous floor coatings. When used in conjunction with BASF seamless flooring systems, MasterTop VB 240FS helps provide a durable, sanitary flooring solution to meet the specific needs of each facility.
- Where vapor drive of porous concrete surfaces needs to be controlled
- Concrete floors and slabs with a compressive strength of at least 2500 psi
- Where moisture vapor transmission of substrate falls between 3 lbs and 15 lbs per 1000 ft² over 24 hours using calcium chloride test per ASTM F 1869
- Where the relative humidity of the concrete substrate is between 75% and up to 99% per ASTM F 2170 or F 2420 (see appropriate RH Level Chart)
What are the unique features of MasterTop VB 240FS?
- Rapid curing
- Compatible with MasterTop resinous flooring systems
- One-coat application
- 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- 100% solids formulation
- Can be applied to 7-day-old concrete
- Can be applied to concrete with high alkalinity (pH of 13-14)
What are the benefits of MasterTop VB 240FS?
- Minimizes facility down time
- Enables customized, durable solutions
- Helps reduce labor required
- Simplifies application
- Faster job completion
- Provides greater flexibility for new construction projects