MasterRoc TSL 865: Elastic polymer-based thin spray-on liner (TSL) for surface reinforcement and weathering protection of soil, rock and coal strata
Formerly: MEYCO TSL 865 Admixture
What is the purpose of MasterRoc TSL 865?
- MasterRoc TSL 865 is a single-component polymer powder for spray application onto soil and rock for reinforcement or weathering protection.
- Improves ground stability and stand-up-time through good bond to most substrates, high elasticity and high tensile strength.
- Sprayed concrete can be applied against the membrane as soon as it has set.
Recommended for use in:
- Stabilization of soil and rock
- A possible alternative to mesh/screen protection with or without the use of bolts
- Preliminary slope protection binding the surface before the area is ready for sprayed concrete
- Pillar/rib support
- Helps to reduce hard-rock strain bursting
- Rehabilitation of collapsed areas
- Vent stopping
- Water retention pond liners
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TSL 865?
- No toxic components
- No classification needed for transport
- Ready for use
- Fast setting (within five minutes) and gains tensile strength during the following hours, days and weeks
What are the benefits of MasterRoc TSL 865?
- Good bond to concrete, rock and coal
- Spray application by simple equipment
- Rapid set up; allows stop and start at any time; easily cleaned with minimal waste
- Reduces air-slaking and rock weathering