MasterRoc HR 603
High-Range Water-Reducing Admixture
How does MasterRoc HR 603 work?
MasterRoc HR 603 ready-to-use high-range water reducing admixture is based on the new generation of polycarboxylate technology that incorporates state-of-the-art molecular engineering to provide fast wet-out of powder materials. MasterRoc HR 603 admixture is effective in improving the production efficiency of a concrete plant by rapidly dispersing powder materials in concrete mixtures, thereby minimizing mixing time. It is formulated to meet ASTMC 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range waterreducing, admixtures.
- Concrete applications requiring high-early compressive strength development
- Concrete mixtures with low w/cm and/or high powder contents
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
What are the unique features of MasterRoc HR 603?
- Dosage flexibility
- Rapid cement dispersion
- Superior early and ultimate strengths
What are the benefits of MasterRoc HR 603?
- Optimized mixture costs
- Shorter mixing time in central mixers
- Increased productivity
- Greater batch-to-batch consistency