MasterRoc MF 901
High performance plasticizing and water-reducing admixture for cementitious mine backfill.
How does MasterRoc MF 901 work?
MasterRoc MF 901 is a liquid, water- reducing admixture used to enhance backfill properties.
- Cemented paste fill
- Cemented high density hydraulic fill
- Cemented rock fill
- Cemented aggregate fill
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 901?
- Reduced water content of backfill materials for given slump
- Improves slump and flow properties (rheological properties)
- Increases in-place strength at all ages
- Normal setting time and hardening rate
- Reduces pumping and distribution pressures
- Quick wetting effect, high efficiency mixing, and higher flow rates
- Can be added at a higher than recommended dosage to achieve extended time of setting
- Mix optimization and/or cost savings by reduction of binders (cement, slag cement, fly ash)
- Enhanced workability of the backfill materials, requiring less water
- Higher in-situ strengths of the backfill materials
- Potentially reduces the cycle time and increases production
- Reduces permeability and shrinkage in hardened backfill materials