MasterRoc MF 102: High-performance water-reducing and accelerating admixture for backfill mixtures
How does MasterRoc MF 102 work?
MasterRoc MF 102 admixture is a multi-component, nonchloride, water-reducing and accelerating admixture formulated to accelerate backfill setting time and increase early and ultimate strengths across a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Backfill mixes in a wide range of ambient conditions, from subfreezing to hot
- Cemented rock fill
- Paste fill
- Hydraulic fill
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 102?
- Highly accelerated setting time
- Facilitates placements at ambient temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Superior workability
- Increased early and ultimate strengths
What are the beneifts of MasterRoc MF 102?
- Reduces cycle time and increases production
- Mine can manage production schedules more efficiently