MasterRoc MP 368 TIX
Highly reactive, thixotropic, & fire-resistant two-component polyurea silicate injection resin for ground consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 368 TIX work?
- Consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures
- Stabilization of face headings
- Sealing against gas and water
- Sealing of cracks in walls and roofs
- Concrete crack repair
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 368 TIX?
- Good adhesion to concrete and rock strata
- Mixes easily even in low temperatures (as low as 40 ºF [5 ºC])
- Compressive strength of over 5000 psi (35 MPa) in 24 hours
- Thixotropic behavior immediately after mixing
- High structural strength combined with flexibility
- Injected material has good adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Does not absorb water and hence, does not expand in the presence of water
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 368 TIX?
- Secure, precise, and flexible injection applications
- Reduces rock falls typically resulting from unstable ground conditions
- Uncured resins remain in the fissures
US / Canada Product Information