MasterRoc MP 355 1K
One component polyurethane injection foam to stop small to medium water ingress
How does MasterRoc MP 355 1K work?
MasterRoc MP 355 1K product is a solvent free, one component polyurethane resin which turns into a foam when it comes in contact with humidity or moisture.
- To stop small to medium water ingress in underground structures.
- Suitable for filling of voids containing water.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 355 1K?
- Gets activated in moist environment
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Modification of the foaming action can be achieved using an accelerator
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 355 1K?
- Rapid reaction and excellent bonding feature make it more effective to stop water ingress.
- Adjustable reaction time with the associated accelerator provides application flexibility.