MasterRoc MP 325: Solvent-free, low viscosity, hydrophilic grout for rock injection and consolidation of sand and silt strata
Formerly: MEYCO MP 325
How does MasterRoc MP 325 work?
MasterRoc MP 325 grout is a one-component injection system. The gel time may be adjusted by varying the quantity of accelerator added to MasterRoc MP 325 grout. Due to the hydrophilic nature of the product; it also adheres well to wet surfaces. There is no foam reaction that can negatively influence the bond. Equipment can easily be cleaned using water. MasterRoc MP 325 grout has been developed for consolidation of sand and silt-based strata and for injection into fine joints and fissures in rock.
- Slope stabilization in rock
- Ground improvement
- Pre-injection grouting for tunneling projects
- Waterproofing of existing tunnels
- Waterproofing and stabilization in mining applications
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 325?
- Very low viscosity
- Workable between 40 °F and 105 °F (5 °C and 40 °C)
- Uses simple mixing and pumping equipment as used with cementitious grouts
- Can be used with both one- and two-component pumps
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 325?
- Excellent penetration
- Controlled gel time with the use of an accelerator
- Improved working safety, reduced environmental impact and low handling costs
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Environmentally safe; contains no solvents nor toxic components