MasterRoc FLC 100: Grout additive for stabilization, protection of post-tensioned cables and full encapsulation of mine rock anchors
Formerly: MEYCO Flowcable
How does MasterRoc FLC 100 work?
MasterRoc FLC 100 is a special multi-component rheoplastic additive used in cement-based grouts to reduce the mixing water requirements and produce a flowable, pumpable, thixotropic, non-shrink, non-segregating, high strength grout with any type of Portland cement.
MasterRoc FLC 100 additive is used in grouts for rock and ground support and stabilization, as well as grout used for the protection of post-tensioned cables in prestressed concrete and for full encapsulation of tunnel and mine rock bolts and anchors.
- Neat cement or cements and grouts for anchoring applications in rock and concrete
- Grouts used in tunneling, dams, mining or other geotechnical operations
- Preplaced aggregate grouting
- Contact and consolidation grouting
What are the unique features of MasterRoc FLC 100?
- Low water-cement ratio
- Bleed water control
- High-early strength1
- Long pot life (open time)1
- High ultimate strength1
1 These parameters are dependent upon the type of cement used in the grout.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc FLC 100?
- Pumps and places more easily
- Dense and compact, ensuring maximum protection of steel members against corrosion caused by aggressive agents