MasterRoc RBA 380
Highly reactive silicate anchoring resin for rock bolting
How does MasterRoc RBA 380 work?
MasterRoc RBA 380 is a fast reacting, two-component, instantly-thickening, solventfree polyurea silicate anchoring resin specifically designed for rock bolting. Its thixotropic feature facilitates overhead applications without additional sealing.
- Resin-into-bolt rock bolting at all angles
- Bolt-into-resin rock bolting at all angles
- For the use with steel and glass fiber bolts
What are the unique features of MasterRoc RBA 380?
- Fast curing and rapid strength development
- Long distance pumping capability
- Easy mixing even at low temperatures (>40°F (5 °C))
- High structural strength
- Excellent adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Does not absorb water or expand when comes in contact with water
What are the benefits of MasterRoc RBA 380?
- Secure and precise injection
- Flexibility in applications
- Reliable rock bolting