MasterWeld 620: Mulitpurpose, one component, elastomeric adhesive
Formerly: DegaSeal 2000
MasterWeld 620 description
MasterWeld 620 is a one component, flexible, multipurpose adhesive. It is a solvent borne, synthetic rubber adhesive, formulated to provide long lasting, flexible bonds in a variety of applications.
- Interior or exterior applications
- For use in seams and joints that are subject to excessive, dynamic movement
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 620?
- One component
- Withstands 25% total joint movement
- Tack free in as little as 25 minutes
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 620?
- Ready to use formulation improves application efficiency
- Withstands movement in joints and seams for a long term bond in a variety of applications
- Quick curing speed enables faster process and project completion
US / Canada product information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheet - White
Safety Data Sheet - Slate
Safety Data Sheet - Clear
Safety Data Sheet - Brush
Safety Data Sheet - Black
Safety Data Sheet - Aluminum Gray