MasterWeld 622: Multi-purpose, flexible polyurethane adhesive for interior applications requiring high strength elastomeric adhesion
Formerly: DegaSeal 22
MasterWeld 622 description
MasterWeld 622 is a one component, multi-purpose, flexible, polyurethane adhesive that provides high strength and tear resistance.
- Interior applications
- Applications requiring high strength, elastomeric adhesion
- Rubber tiles and rolled goods
- Solid or engineered wood flooring planks
- Wood trim
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 622?
- Permanently flexible
- Low VOC
- Strong, primerless adhesion
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 622?
- Maintains a strong bond over time, even when subjected to dynamic movement
- Paintability offers versatility in aesthetic options
- Low odor and suitable for use in all regions
- Elimination of priming requirement allows for a quicker installation process
US / Canada product information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheet - White