MasterWeld 626: High performance, flexible, hybrid adhesive
Formerly: DegaSeal 26
MasterWeld 626 description
MasterWeld 626 is a flexible, one component, hybrid adhesive. It can be used to as a replacement for mechanical fasteners in various assembly applications.
- Interior or exterior applications
- To adhere seams subject to excessive dynamic movement.
- As a replacement for mechanical fasteners in the assembly of truck bodies, trailer bodies, buses, cargo containers, and manufactured housing.
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 626?
- Tack free in as little as 15 minutes
- UV Resistant
- Permanently elastic
- Adheres to a variety of materials
- Low VOC
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 626?
- Creates a fast tacking bond for quicker assembly processes
- Can be painted in as little as 20 minutes after application to reduce production time.
- Will not discolor or degrade when exposed to UV
- Maintains adhesion when subjected to excessive movements
- Can be used in a variety of applications
- Very low odor and suitable for use in all regions
US / Canada product information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheet - White
Safety Data Sheet - Aluminum Gray