MasterWeld 654: Versatile, high performance, high strength, fast curing, hybrid adhesive
Formerly: DegaBond 54
MasterWeld 654 description
MasterWeld 654 is a one component, hybrid adhesive. The high strength and quick cure speed allow it to replace mechanical fasteners in various assembly applications.
- Interior or exterior applications
- To adhere a variety of materials requiring a fast curing, high strength bond to maintain structural integrity.
- As a replacement for mechanical fasteners in the assembly of truck bodies, trailer bodies, buses, cargo containers, and manufactured housing.
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 654?
- Cures quickly
- High strength
- UV resistant
- Primerless adhesion to a variety of materials
- Low VOC
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 654?
- It distributes the joint stress more uniformly than mechanical fasteners and can speed the assembly process
- Will not discolor or degrade when exposed to UV
- Versatile - can be used in a variety of applications
- Very low odor and suitable for use in all regions
US / Canada product information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheet - White
Safety Data Sheet - Black