MasterWeld 990: Elastic trowel-grade polyurethane construction adhesive
Formerly: Chemrex 990
MasterWeld 990 description
MasterWeld 990 is an elastic, one component, trowel grade, polyurethane construction adhesive. It can be used to install a variety of materials including wood flooring planks, rubber tiles, and rolled rubber goods.
- Interior applications
- Applications requiring high strength, elastomeric adhesion.
- Rubber tiles and rolled goods
- Solid or engineered wood flooring planks
- Wood trim
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 990?
- Cures quickly
- High strength
- Creates a permanently elastic bond
- Easy to trowel
- Low VOC
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 990?
- Light foot traffic permitted in as little as 4 hours for flooring installations
- Helps to ensure long term adhesion to a variety of materials
- Facilitates easier installations and increased productivity
- Very low odor minimizes disruptions in occupied spaces
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheet