MasterTop TC 683 Series: Aliphatic polyaspartic flooring top coat with Fast-Setting (FS) & Low-Odor (LO) options
MasterTop TC 683 Series description
MasterTop TC 683FS and MasterTop TC 683LO are two component, aliphatic polyaspartic coatings. Both clear and pigmentable options are available. They provide excellent abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, weather resistance, and color retention when used as a top coat with recommended BASF Performance Flooring systems.
- Interior or exterior
- Floors exposed to heavy traffic, harsh chemicals, and temperature changes
- Where color and UV Stability are necessary
- As a lock coat and top coat for recommended BASF Performance Flooring systems
- Industrial floors
- Aircraft hangars
What are the unique features of MasterTop TC 683 Series?
- Can be applied at cold temperatures
- Low VOC for use in all North American regions
What are the benefits of MasterTop TC 683 Series?
- Cures very quickly to reduce facility downtime
- Excellent UV resistance helps retain color over time
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals for use in many harsh environments
US / Canada product information
Data Guide (French)