MasterTop 115FC rapid-setting surface finishing underlayment
Formerly: Chemrex Levelprep
MasterTop 115FC description:
MasterTop 115FC is used to finish and smooth fully cured concrete, wood underlayments, linoleum (residential), ceramic tile, and adhesives including cutback. Combined with water, MasterTop 115FC mixes to a creamy smooth consistency for ease of application. Designed around a portland cement-based matrix, MasterTop 115FC is a rapid-setting, aggregate-free, polymer-modified cement-based finishing underlayment.
- Skim coating and smoothing rough concrete
- For filling minor voids, holes, and cracks in concrete and underlayments
- Leveling and smoothing wood underlayment seams and joints
- Leveling and filling embossed sheet goods
- Skim coating over ceramic tile
- Skim coating over adhesive residue (cutback included) that is thin, well bonded, structurally sound and non-water soluble
What are the unique features of MasterTop 115FC?
- Can be feather edged
- Compatible with most flooring adhesives
- Does not require primer
What are the benefits of MasterTop 115FC?
- Rapid setting minimizing downtime
- Can be mixed with MasterTop A 100 to increase adhesion to embossed material
US / Canada Product Information