MasterTop 110 SL: Self-leveling cementitious floor underlayment
Formerly: MasterTop 110 Plus Underlayment
MasterTop 110 SL description:
MasterTop 110 SL is a self-leveling poured-in-place cementitious floor underlayment for interior surfaces.
- Under carpeting, tile, linoleum, and hardwood floors
- For leveling rough or rain-damaged concrete floors
- Commercial structures, such as schools, office complexes, hospitals and multi-unit residential structures
What are the unique features of MasterTop 110 SL?
- High flow consistency that self-levels to a smooth finish
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterTop 110 SL?
- High-early strength allows for rapid installation of floor finish
- Highly fluid, pumpable or pourable for fast installation times
- Extended working time
- Portland cement based for greater stability than gypsum-based products under varying environmental conditions
- Shrinkage compensated to minimize cracking and spalling
US / Canada Product Information