MasterTop 1855SRS CP: Methyl-methacrylate (MMA)-based, self-leveling flooring system with a pigmented, smooth surface
Formerly: SRS Degaclad CP
How does MasterTop 1855SRS CP work?
MasterTop 1855SRS CP is a methyl-methacrylate self-leveling flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for public assembly facilities or industrial facilities where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1855SRS CP is an impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface and are easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. The smooth surface of MasterTop 1855SRS CP makes cleaning, decontamination, sanitation and sterilization fast and easy. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1855SRS CP system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where a quick return to service or minimal downtime is required
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Industrial environments
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1855SRS CP?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Smooth surface profile
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low temperature applications
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1855SRS CP?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Dirt and spills stay on the surface until cleaned
- Long term color performance
- Cleaning is fast and easy
- Wide range of applications
- Can be installed at temperatures down to 14 °F (-10 °C)
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)