MasterTop SRS 103IN: Additives for MasterTop methyl-methacrylate (MMA) coatings and overlays
Formerly: SRS Degadur I-Component
How does MasterTop SRS 103IN work?
MasterTop SRS 103IN is an additive for select MasterTop methyl-methacrylate primer resins that promote curing and adhesion to properly prepared concrete surfaces. Can be used with the MasterTop SRS 41P and MasterTop SRS 51P primers.
- Use on concrete substrates
- Pharmaceutical processing and research areas
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Grocery stores
- Food processing plants
- Hospitals and medical research facilities
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 103IN?
- Allows MasterTop MMA resins to fully cure in one hour
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 103IN?
- Can be used in interior or exterior areas and with a variety of MasterTop resins