MasterTop GP 500: Clear and tinted epoxy floor coatings
Formerly: Selby 700 Series Coatings
How does MasterTop GP 500 work?
MasterTop GP 500 are 100% solids epoxy polymer systems. These coatings are designed to both prime and coat floors. Alternate curing agents can be used to achieve various properties.
- Where abrasion resistance is required
- Where chemical resistance is required
- Health clubs
- Retail spaces
- Floors and walls
- Warehouses /Storage areas
- Industrial floors
- Educational facilities
- Automotive and collision repair centers
What are the unique features of MasterTop GP 500?
- High gloss
- 100% solids
- Economical pricing
- Ability to choose various curing agents
- Base resin used in multiple MasterTop Flooring systems
- Can be used to both prime and coat floors
- Can be used in a system with aggregate or flake broadcast
What are the benefits of MasterTop GP 500?
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Low VOC; universally compliant
- Clear floor coatings that can be tinted in a variety of colors
- Lowers total floor cost
- Achieves desired application properties
- Also available in convenient kit packaging
US / Canada Product Information