MasterTop 1851SRS CF: Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling flooring system with decorative flake broadcast
Formerly: SRS Degaclad CF
How does MasterTop 1851SRS CF work?
MasterTop 1851SRS CF is a methyl-methacrylate self-leveling flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, decorative floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for food service, laboratories, health facilities or office buildings where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1851SRS CF is an impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface and are easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. Additionally, MasterTop 1851SRS CF never needs to be waxed or stripped, dramatically reducing cleaning and maintenance costs. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1851SRS CF system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Pharmaceutical processing and research areas
- Grocery stores
- Hospitals and medical research facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
- “Front-of-the-house” restaurant applications
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1851SRS CF?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Decorative flake broadcast
- Excellent chemical resistance
- NSF registered
- No waxing or stripping required for maintenance
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1851SRS CF?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Long term color performance
- Provides an aesthetic texture that can hide visible dirt
- Wide range of applications
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Dramatically reduce cleaning costs
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)