MasterTop 1247CR: Trowel applied pure Novolac epoxy system
Formerly: Selbachem 6751
How does MasterTop 1247CR work?
MasterTop 1247CR is a 100% solids non-reinforced topping with resistance to 98% sulfuric acid. It consists of pure Novolac resins and aggregate blends used to create a highly chemical resistant system. It is applied over properly primed surfaces at a depth of 1/4" (6 mm).
- Heavy-duty traffic areas
- Where harsh chemicals are used or stored
- Industrial plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Battery manufacturing and storage areas
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
- Electroplating operations
- Acid-etching environments
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1247CR?
- Highest level of chemical resistance
- 100% solids
- Hard surface
- Available in textures
- Floor resurfacer
- 1/4" (6 mm) troweled base
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1247CR?
- Ideal for the harshest industrial environments
- Virtually no odor; zero VOC
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Slip resistance can be tailored to meet facility requirements
- Will fill and level damaged concrete
- Provides increased abrasion and impact resistance
US / Canada Product Information