MasterTop 1236: Self-leveling chemical resistant epoxy slurry flooring system
Formerly: Selbachem 6631
MasterTop 1236 description:
MasterTop 1236 is a self-leveling 100% solids epoxy coating system applied at 1/8" (3 mm) in thickness. It consists of a silica flour-filled primer and a blended aggregate filled coating. An additional topcoat is required for textured applications. Specifically formulated for areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance.
- Areas requiring an increased level of chemical resistance
- Floors requiring a 1/8" body over moderately damaged or profiled concrete
- Industrial plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1236?
- Available in a variety of textures
- Available in clear or pigmented finishes
- In-service temperature range of -20 to 170° F
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1236?
- Easy to apply
- Protects floors from dilute inorganic and organic acids, caustics and solvents
- Slip resistance can be tailored to meet facility requirements
- Wide range of decorative looks available
- Ideal for hot or cold environments
US / Canada Product Information