MasterTop 1217CR: 100% solids, pure Novolac epoxy flooring system
Formerly: Selbachem 6711
MasterTop 1217CR description:
MasterTop 1217CR system is a 100% solids non-reinforced topping with resistance to 98% sulfuric acid. It consists of two 15 – 20 mil Novolac topcoats, resulting in a total system thickness of 30 – 40 mils. The finish can be adjusted to provide various slip-resistant textures.
- Where harsh chemicals are used or stored
- Industrial plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Battery manufacturing and storage areas
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
- Electroplating operations
- Acid-etching environments
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1217CR?
- Highest level of chemical resistance
- 100% solids
- Hard surface
- Available in a variety of textures
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1217CR?
- Ideal for the harshest industrial environments
- Virtually no odor
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Slip resistance can be tailored to facility requirements
US / Canada Product Information