MasterTop 116FC: Rapid-setting, polymer modified, portland cement-based patching underlayment
Formerly: Chemrex Levelpatch
MasterTop 116FC description:
MasterTop 116FC is used to patch and smooth cured concrete, approved wood underlayments, and cover properly prepared cutback residue. Combined with water, MasterTop 116FC mixes to a creamy smooth consistency for ease of application. Designed around a portland cement-based matrix, MasterTop 116FC is a rapid-setting, polymer-modified cement-based patching underlayment.
- Skim coating and patching rough concrete
- For filling minor voids, holes, and cracks in concrete and underlayments
- Leveling and smoothing wood underlayment seams and joints
- Level coating over adhesive residue (cutback included) that is thin, well bonded, structurally sound and non-water soluble
- Over vinyl flooring (when MasterTop A 100 is used)
What are the unique features of MasterTop 116FC?
- Can be installed up to 1"
- Easy to mix
- Normally only requires the addition of potable water
- Compatible with most flooring adhesives
What are the benefits of MasterTop 116FC?
- Rapid setting minimizing downtime
- No priming so extra steps and time are eliminated
- Can be mixed with MasterTop A 100 for added adhesion to difficult substrates
US / Canada Product Information